VentureFizz strives to be your one-stop shop for the Boston Tech Scene. Our calendar is stockpiled with classes and events for Boston entrepreneurs to learn and network. They all deserve their due, but I want to highlight a few lined up for next week to help you schedule accordingly. Rework that schedule of yours and get out to some of these events!
- Drones & other Flying Objects!! TechSandBox is getting you in tune with the drone craze. 5:30 PM out in Hopkinton.
- LearnLaunch June Meetup. The edtech Co’s will showcase their products at Mintz Levin. Networking starts @ 6:00 – Demos start @ 7:00.
- Boston ENET brings you Exit Strategies for Success. Hear from panelist with successful exits explain different strategies and planning as well as what an exit feels like in real life! 5PM in Waltham
- Protect your IP. Can’t get out to an event, no problem, The Capital Network is holding this one online in a Google+ Hangout. Hear from Steve Charkoudian of Goodwin Procter. 12:00 PM
- Need some tips on Creating Compelling Content? General Assemblyis holding a session at WeWork Seaport to get you up to speed.
- Altisource Labs and Friends of Fort Point Channel invite you to the fifth Fort Point Tech Night. Head to WeWork on Melcher (5:30PM) to meet great people and companies that call Fort Point home. Light Fare & Drinks at this 21+ event.
- For out friends down in Providence – head to Betaspring’s Spring 2014 Launch Day. Presenting co’s just finished up a 12-week session and will give a 4-minute high-energy pitch for attendees. Reception, food, drinks, dancing to follow the pitches. 5:30 PM on Chestnut St. in Providence.
- Rountable Mentoring Session with LaunchPad Venture Group angels. This is another online Google Hangout set up brought to you by the folks at The Capital Network.
- Growth Hacking is all the rage. Head over to this General Assembly session to learn to design for acquiring new users.
- 128 Venture North wants to educate you on how to properly Raise Money from Friends & Family. Mary Beth Kerrigan (Morse, Barnes-Brown & Pendleton), Christopher Mirabile (LaunchPad Venture Group) & Henry Kay (Medica Venture Partners) will lead the discussion teaching the crucial pitfalls to avoid! 7:30 AM in Salem, MA.
There are many other great events and classes going on. If you don’t see the perfect one listed above head over to our NETWORKING CALENDAR and see what else is buzzing next week!
Josh Boyle is Director of Community & Marketing, VentureFizz. You can follow him on Twitter: @jb_sid