VentureFizz strives to be your one-stop shop for the Boston Tech Scene. Our calendar is stockpiled with classes and events for Boston entrepreneurs to learn and network. They all deserve their due, but I want to highlight a few lined up for next week to help you schedule accordingly. Rework that schedule of yours and get out to some of these events!
- Demos, Drinks & Discussions about Mobile Development. Drinks On Tap at Ned Devine’s – 6:00 PM.
- Women’s Coding Collective Project Night @ HubSpot! 6 PM – Free Event & Pizza will be served up. Bring your laptop and current projects. Be prepared to breakthrough any barriers you’ve been facing!
- Scott Savitz (Data Point Capital) & Sarah Hodges (Intelligent.ly) host Tech on Tap at Empire Restaurant – 6:30 PM. First 200 Guests will receive a drink ticket!
- Boston New Tech – Product Showcase. Check out 7 innovative products. Presenters get 5 Minutes to demo followed up with your Q&A. 6PM on Berkeley St.
- Exploring Crowdfunding? Head to General Assembly to learn about basic rules and legal ramifications you need to be aware of before you embark on this journey. 6:30 WeWork Seaport.
- Consumer Goods your space? Boston Meetup Manufacturing 101 – Start Making your Product For Real! 6:30 PM at The Grommet in Somerville.
- Growth Hacking Class – SocialSci Founder Leon Noel heading up this session for General Assembly. 6:30 WeWork on Melcher St.
- Social Mixer – Hosted by Designers & Geeks. Head to Meadhall in Cambridge for some networking.
- If you’re in the Food game – check out this event to learn about implementing a perfect Branding Strategy.
- Tech in Motion wants to Kick off Summer with this Mixer. Head to Rattlesnake on Boylston for apps, drink and some good weather fun and networking. Stay connected with the Boston Tech community!
- Wordpress Class. Women’s Coding Collective First of 2-Class Series so don’t miss out on this one!
- A little something for our friends in NH... abiHUB is throwing a bash under a 6,000 square foot tent at Arm’s Park in Manchester. Gets going at 5:00 PM.
There are many other great events and classes going on. If you don’t see the perfect one listed above head over to our NETWORKING CALENDAR and see what else is buzzing next week!
Josh Boyle is Director of Community & Marketing, VentureFizz. You can follow him on Twitter: @jb_sid