VentureFizz strives to be your one-stop shop for the Boston Tech Scene. Our calendar is stockpiled with classes and events for Boston entrepreneurs to learn and network. They all deserve their due, but I want to highlight a few lined up for next week to help you schedule accordingly. Rework that schedule of yours and get out to some of these events!
- Is Healtchcare your field? Head out to Hopkinton for TechSandBox event as they explore Business Models in Healthcare Analytics.
- Sell Better! Intelligent.ly holding a Sales Training Class with instructor Allan Telio – Director of Startup Institute Boston.
- Jumpstart your morning at General Assembly. Breakfast with a Brand Psychologist - Karen Korellis Reuther, a creative and brand strategy consultant to private equity, venture capital and leading corporations.
- Everyone loves an Award Show! Check out The Ad Club’s 18th Annual Rosoff Awards. 5:00 PM @ The State Room.
- Building out your Core Startup Team? WeWork on Melcher hosting CoFoundersLab Matchup @ 6:30PM. Could be your chance to meet the perfect cofounder, adviser or newest addition to the team.
- 2014 NEVY Awards. House of Blues on Lansdowne @ 6:30PM. 700 VC’s & Entrepreneurs gather to celebrate the greatest tech & healthcare hits of last year.
- Entrepreneurial Open Mic Night. Need to work on that pitch? Head to OpenDrinks Entrepreneurs & VC’s Pitch Club Boston. Impact Hub on Milk Street – 6PM.
- If you’re thinking about starting a biz in the food industry then this event is for you. 6PM at Nixon Peabody on Summer Street. BranchFood is brining in a panel of Angels & VC’s in the food space including Adam Salomone (The Food Loft), Scott Roman (Sherbrooke Capital) & Dan Pullman (Fresh Source Capital).
- UXPA 13th Annual User Experience Conference. 32 Sessions. Amazing Speakers. Starts at 8:00 AM at the Sheraton Boston.
- Office Hours at The Venture Café with Maia Heymann of Common Angels. CIC @ 3:00 PM.
- If you’re struggling on your financial projections then The Capital Network event at Noon on Congress Street is worth checking out. Speakers include Heather Onstott of Launch Capital & Heather Shanahan of Venture Advisors.
- Music related startups. Music 2.0 is a demo night, where a variety of music-related tech companies get the chance to present to a room filled with musicians, marketers, managers, entrepreneurs, investors, developers, media, and technologists.
There are many other great events and classes going on. If you don’t see the perfect one listed above head over to our NETWORKING CALENDAR and see what else is buzzing next week!