VentureFizz strives to be your one-stop shop for the Boston Tech Scene. Our calendar is stockpiled with classes and events for Boston entrepreneurs to learn and network. They all deserve their due, but I want to highlight a few lined up for next week to help you schedule accordingly. Rework that schedule of yours and get out to some of these events!
- Ian Botts, Sr. QA Manager at Amazon is presenting on Testing Approaches at Maggiano’s for Automated Testing Boston. Space is limited so register ahead of time.
- Co-working Space Black House & Co opens its doors for the day. If you’re exploring your co-working options head to School St. and see if this is the spot for you!
- Tech In Motion wants to kick off Spring by showcasing some great tech companies over drinks at MJ O’Connors on Columbus Ave at 6:30 PM.
- North Shore getting in on the action at the Danversport Yacht Club. North Shore Technology Council is featuring travel company Groupize and how they navigated a path to raising startup capital. Head up for breakfast and check out this event – 7:00 AM.
- Healthcare your thing? MIT Enterprise Forum brings in industry experts to discuss the future of healthcare. Guests include Christina Severin, President & CEO, Beth Israel Deaconess Care Organization & Gina Villani, Strategic Investments Consultant, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts. Refreshments start at 5:30 PM.
- Product Managers & Marketers. ProductCamp Boston holding at all-day event (7:45-3:00) at Microsoft NERD for Product Professionals to explore the latest developments, discuss new ideas and meet like-minded professionals.
There are many other great events and classes going on. If you don’t see the perfect one listed above head over to our NETWORKING CALENDAR and see what else is buzzing next week!
Josh Boyle is Director of Community & Marketing, VentureFizz. You can follow him on Twitter: @jb_sid
*Calendar cover photo from Shutterstock