VentureFizz strives to be your one-stop shop for the Boston Tech Scene. Our calendar is stockpiled with classes and events for Boston entrepreneurs to learn and network. They all deserve their due, but I want to highlight a few lined up for next week to help you schedule accordingly. Rework that schedule of yours and get out to some of these events!
- Marathon Monday of course… Hopefully you’ll get out to enjoy the festivities around Boston!
- Networking & Drinks! MassConnect-Boston is putting on this event at Julep Bar in the Financial District.
- LearnLaunch is holding a Sales Class Series for EdTech Startups. This is the 3rd of 4 Classes and focuses on Inside Sales. Dinner will be served at this highly interactive session!
- Hacking B2C Marketing Techniques Class from Intelligent.ly. Speaking at this class will be Erika Goldwater, Sheila Lahar, Amber Stevens, Elle Woulfe.
- MassChallenge: Entrepalooza! District Hall from 6 – 8 PM: A Showcase if Massachusetts’ Startup Resources & Community for all Entrepreneurs.
- Laura Wallendal Co-Founder of EdTrips, is instructing this General Assembly classon Building your Sales Pipeline. 6:00 PM at WeWork Melcher St.
- SaaS Enthusiast? Head to the Kickoff of the Boston Saas Meetup Group.
- Looking for smart, hungry developers? Head over to General Assembly’s Junior Developer Meet & Greet at 6:30 PM at WeWork Melcher St. Food and refreshments will be provided!
- MITX Mobile Summit will explore the various challenges and implications of mobile developments for marketers. Takes place at 8:00 AM on Summer street.
- Are you developing innovative technologies? Head to Venture Café Office Hours with Investors Collaborative. CIC at 3PM.
- If you’re launching a new company or product check out Metis Communications PR 101. They will be hosting virtual office hours for those not in the Boston area!
- Turn that product into a Company! Harvard Innovation Lab is sharing Startup Secrets on how to accomplish this. 6:00 PM on Western Ave and Registration is required.
- Women Who Code – Networking & Wine Tasting being hosted at Leaf’s new office in Cambridge.
- HackFit Boston – This is a 48-Hour event. 150+ Entrepreneurs will create Health, Sport & Fitness Technologies. You’ll be engaging in dynamic exercise challenges throughout the 2-day event.
There are many other great events and classes going on. If you don’t see the perfect one listed above head over to our NETWORKING CALENDAR and see what else is buzzing next week!
Josh Boyle is Director of Community & Marketing, VentureFizz. You can follow him on Twitter: @jb_sid