VentureFizz strives to be your one-stop shop for the Boston Tech Scene. Our calendar is stockpiled with classes and events for Boston entrepreneurs to learn and network. They all deserve their due, but I want to highlight a few lined up for next week to help you schedule accordingly. Hopefully there’s time to rework that schedule and get to some of these events!
- Boston Business Journal’s Biz Women: The first-ever, most comprehensive mentoring event for women in business! Features a Pre-recorded/video Keynote address by: Lori Greiner, The Warm Blooded Shark™. Event starts at 7:00 AM at The Seaport Hotel.
- DATA! How do you go from processing the vast amounts of data to leveraging it effectively? General Assembly’s - DATA-DRIVEN LEADERSHIP Class will get you up to speed! 6:30 PM at WeWork - 51 Melcher Street.
- Tufts $100k New Ventures Competition – Free to attend, you’ll get to see pitches from our future entrepreneurs!
- Start your day (8:00 AM) with TechBreakfast at Microsoft NERD. This monthly networking meetup gathers techies, developers, designers, & entrepreneurs, is free to atten and will see showcases from PreApps, Authentik Time, Layrs & more!
- Logo Design Class from Intelligent.ly with Aaron Belyea, Owner and Art Director of Alphabet Arm. A lot to learn at this one so Read the Details & Register Here!
- TechCrunch’s legendary meetup + pitch-off event is coming to Boston! 6:00 PM at Royale on Tremont St. with Free Beer. Investors, Entrepreneurs, Dreamers & Tech Enthusiasts can’t miss it!
- LearnLaunch is holding a Sales Seminar for EdTech Startups. This is the 1st of 4 Classes so get in now!
- If you’re outside the city Wednesday night – take in Mass Innovation Nights in Lowell. You’ll see presentations from 10 companies launching new products.
- Entrepreneurship students and alumni will present their ventures and compete for $20,000 in cash at the Babson B.E.T.A. Challenge Finals. Event is 12:30 – 6:00 PM at Babson College.
- Looking to land your first customers / early adopters? Then head to WeWork on Melcher St. at 6:30 PM for Startups Building Consumer Goods - Boston Meetup
- Raising Capital? 128ICG wants to show you the road Thursday morning, 7:30, at Constant Contact. Details & Registration here!
- Before pitching investors you should learn the terminology. The Capital Network is teaching it all at this Workshop in Beverly Friday afternoon.
- GAMING! If you’re into gaming this is your event - PAX EAST is at the BCEC all weekend.
- Launch Academy’s ShipIt! Saturday – The 8-hour hackathon starts at 9 AM at their Chinatown offices.
There are many other great events and classes going on. If you don’t see the perfect one listed above head over to our NETWORKING CALENDAR and see what else is buzzing next week!